Friday 15 October 2010

Author to sign FREE books at Widnes - 23 October


Local author Sarah Oliver will be signing FREE copies of her first biography ‘Robert Pattinson A-Z’ in Widnes library on Saturday 23rd October at 2pm. "I'm really looking forward to being back at the library because I worked there for two years whilst I was at university. I would never have imagined back then that I'd be doing a book signing.”

Sarah wrote Robert Pattinson in September and secured a deal after only two weeks. Sarah says: “I was shocked how quickly I heard back. I was expecting to have to wait months for a reply. A few weeks after getting the deal I travelled down to London to meet Robert Pattinson in the Dorchester hotel for a press conference. I was really, really nervous but I enjoyed having the opportunity to meet him and ask him anything I wanted. I also met New Moon director Chris Weitz and Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner. I also met lots of top journalists whilst I was there, the reporter from OK magazine was really nice.

“It was a dream come true.”

“I’m really thankful to my husband Jon and my parents who have supported me every step of the way. My mum in particular has always encouraged me to read a lot and to write and she gave me the desire to try and get my book published.”

Sarah’s other books are Glee A-Z, Taylor Lautner A-Z and The Wanted A-Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment